1/06/2006

A Letter from the State

An excerpt from TKT, as of Jan. 6th, spoken by the High Master of Puppet Funk himself, Sean "Shin-Goji" McGuiness:

"These people don't speak for the true faith. When I say true faith, I don't mean Catholics, Christians, Jews or anything else. I mean the one true power that we all worship in our own way. These extremists are too busy telling other people how to live, rather than truly living themselves. And I think we ALL should spend a little more time living. Because we didn't ask to get invited to this motherf***er, and we sure don't have a say as to when we get taken out. So we better have a whole f***load of fun while we're here, and try to enjoy each other's company while it lasts, and f*** anything that moves."

(I don't quite agree on the "anything that moves," but everything else is in synch.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home