7/15/2005

Eight Sages: Pre-Build 5

As a sort of continuation, but not related to #4... I think that, once I get enough scribbly-scribbly done, I'll put up a website dedicated to Eight Sages on my own server space at Biolante.Net. Also, as an another sourcebook project for after this one, I think I'll ask at Leirune or perhaps Ollie North's RYM. Both are fairly unique in their approaches and concepts; both have great artists so there's no lack of eye candy. (I may try and get a few of Leirune's artists, like Shirogitsune and Acedes, to do some Eight Sage artwork and pay them for the effort. :D )

In any case... if I can think up something within tonight or tommorow, I'll add it here. I have yet to play with HeroDesigner 2.0, which I just got today, so... we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home