11/22/2004

Wanged

Youlanda's take on Mary-Sues, the scourge of bad RPs.

And I agree. Granted, every character has a piece of myself in them, but I don't go out of my way to flash people with it. (And it isn't even my wang. It's 5 inches, what male wants to show the ladies that?)

But, seriously, I feel that the first character anyone should play is themselves. If you put your feelings, thoughts, and personality forth in a way that would make best sense for him/her, then you're playing your self-character well. That's the basic essence of RPing--playing the personality to the best of your ability, no matter how you build him/her. Use your strengths, diminish your weaknesses, and aim for something worthwhile. The rules are simply the physical laws of your setting.

Now I must go and get wanged upon a case of Livewire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home