10/29/2004

Oink, Oink...

Sooooowheee! Made a pig of myself over the week--I had loads of fun staying up the weekend playing nothing but Dark Cloud 2 and Final Fantasy X. Then watching rented movies--I picked up quite a few to see. Tomb Raider, The Italian Job, Ocean's Eleven, Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai... I still have The Seven Samurai and Caddyshack to view, along with some yummy horror hentai (The Bible Black series) to top it off. A DVD copy of Bruce Campbell's Army of Darkness was also purchased for my collection--you can't have one without its campy goodness. (Mental note: Check the Rathole Reviews on the movie Dagon.)

Also, a trip to Sci-Fi City yelded some great goodies, including a discounted 2-for-1 sell on Shadowforce's The African Alliance, of which I applied to Burger Tech, a supplment to Ninja Burger: The RPG. Add in some more Pirates of the Spanish Main packs, Shadowforce's The Shop threat book, Poke'thulu handbook, more PSH 364 comics (what, where's my missing KotDT?!?), the new SnapfoosII puzzles, and more Ironclaw supplments! (Doleroux, Bisclavret, and Pehlan--I'm still missing out on the Rinaldi. More info to follow.) I'm a happy person, aside from the info about the diecast Kyruu-MechaGojira that's finally being shipped out tonight.

Hrmm... Perhaps I should go over to Blockbuster's again and try to pick up Bionicle: Legends of Metru Nui again along with Death to Smoochy or Spirited Away.

Nah. Dark Cloud 2 is calling for me again, perhaps with a side of Yohoho! Puzzle Pirates...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home